The new 2020 Silver Australian Dragon Coin Bar has officially been released, a beautiful silver bar from the esteemed Perth Mint. The Perth Mint showcases its unique ability to produce stunning silver creations with this 99.99% pure silver coin bar. This brilliant uncirculated silver coin bar weighs 1 troy ounce and holds a face value of $1. With a mintage of only 250,000 (max), these could go pretty fast.
Up close, it’s stunning. The designs are flawless and truly a fun piece to own. If you can grab them at a good price, I’d certainly recommend adding these silver dragon bars to your collection.
In the Chinese culture, the dragon is a beloved creature that was commonly associated with increased power, luck, and wealth. Bestowed with an almost unlimited range of power, dragons are said to rule the land, sea, and sky. These fierce mythological creatures are even worshipped as gods in certain parts of China. Add some lunar luck to your portfolio by purchasing this silver dragon coin bar today!
The obverse of the dragon bar features the famous Jody Clark design of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s bust. The Queen is facing to the right while wearing her royal crown and elegant jewelry. Rays of sunshine radiate from behind her effigy.
The reverse of the coin bar showcases the magnificent depiction of two stylized Chinese Dragons, fighting over a flaming pearl in the center of the coin. This design by Neil Hollis also displays the Perth Mint mintmark on the bottom left of the coin.
2020 Australia Silver Dragon 1oz Coin Bar Specifications:
- 250,000 maximum mintage limit
- Unique Rectangular Shape
- Struck from .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Manufactured by the Perth Mint
- $1 Face Value
- Australian legal tender
- Individual coin bars come safely packaged. Lots of 20 come in mint-issued tubes and lots of 200 come in mint-issued monster boxes
- Obverse: Jody Clark’s design of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Rays of sunshine extend outward from her side-profile portrait. Inscriptions include ‘ELIZABETH II,” “1 DOLLAR,” “AUSTRALIA,” “2020”, as well as the weight and purity
- Reverse: Neil Hollis’s detailed rendering of two stylized Chinese dragons fighting over a flaming pearl. A ‘P’ mintmark accompanies the intricate artwork.
Established in 1899, the Perth Mint has continued to manufacture incredible and artistic bullion products. Well known for its impeccable quality and high production standards, the Perth Mint’s creations populate the collection of investors worldwide. Among its most prominent products are the Gold and Silver Lunar series, as well as the Gold, Silver, and Platinum Kangaroo coins.
Searching Coins covers the 2020 Australian Silver Coin Bar along with a number of different new 2020 products from the Perth Mint. Out of all the major mints in the world, the Perth Mint continues to rank among the best as it pertains to coin and bar designs.
- Year: 2020
- Purity: .9999 Silver
- Denomination: $1
- Actual Weight: 1 troy oz
- Gross Weight: 31.103 grams
- Dimensions: 47.6 x 27.6 mm
- Thickness: 5.6 mm
- Mint: Perth Mint
- Mintage: 250K (Max)